Showing results for "#Electrocuted"
The Karimangalam police have registered a case and further inquiries are on.
On Friday, Kavin went with his grandmother to the temple festival at Karuppasamy temple at Buddha street when the incident happened.
Police said on Tuesday night Devi who was about to take a bath turned on the Immersion Rod Water Heater
As many as five cattle were electrocuted in a freak mishap at a farmland near Tambaram on Tuesday.
A four-year-old girl was electrocuted by an immersion water heater in Kannagi Nagar on Monday. The deceased, Yashini, was the daughter of...
A 52-year-old man died of electrocution when he turned on the water tap of a public water tank in Kancheepuram on Tuesday.
The sudden thunderstorm on Sunday morning claimed at least three lives in Chennai, Kancheepuram and Tiruvallur districts. Two persons, including a...
Two Tangedco staff members were electrocuted while they were involved in attending to a fault at a transformer at Parry’s Corner on Wednesday.