1. About this policy
2. Information covered by this policy
Depending on the privacy laws where you live, Personal Information may include your name, personal email address, phone number, billing information, shipping address, device ID, or account login credentials, such as your login for sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or other third party websites or apps (your “Social Logins”).
3. When we disclose Personal Information
In general, we will not disclose Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent. However, there may be circumstances where we may need to disclose Personal Information about you to an unaffiliated third party. For instance:
· When DT Next employs other third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, providing customer service, sending mail, processing credit card payments, processing currency conversions, or other functions necessary to our business;
· If Content Providers request additional Personal Information from us. The information practices of those publishers will be governed by their own privacy policies;
· If we are required by applicable law (or court order) to provide any of your Personal Information. We will, if permitted by applicable law or the terms of a court order, attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied when creating your Registered Account before we respond to the request;
· In the event of a sale of all or most of DT Next’s assets, this information may be transferred to the purchaser so they may continue to provide the products to you.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. So, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we can’t ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.