Change in train timings in due to maintenance works: Check details
Due to maintenance work, train timings on the railway lines under the Chennai Railway Division have been changed until April 25th.
CHENNAI: Chennai electric train services have been altered due to maintenance work. A press release issued by the Southern Railway said:-
Electric train services operated from Chennai Central to Pattabiram, Pattabiram Military, Avadi, Gummidipoondi, and Sullurpeta have been changed as follows from today (Saturday) to the 25th.
* Trains operating between Moore Market and Pattabiram Military at 10.35 p.m. and electric train operating between Pattabiram Military and Avadi at 11.55 p.m. would be completely cancelled.
*Electric train between Pattabiram Military - Chennai Central at 10.45 pm between Avadi-Central and the electric train between Central-Avadi at 11.30 pm between Central-Vyasarpadi would be partially cancelled.
* The Gummidipoondi-Central electric train operated at 4.50 am between Basin Bridge and Central, and the Central-Gumidipoondi electric train at 6.25 am between Central and Basin Bridge is partially cancelled.
* Electric train is operated between Sulurpeta and Central at 5 am. Basin Bridge - Central, Electric train between Central and Sulurpeta at 7.30 am, Central - Basin Bridge at 9.45 am, and between Sulurpeta and Central at 9.45 pm Korukuppet are partially cancelled.
* The Chennai Central-Tiruvallur electric train will be operated at 11.15 pm and will be operated from Chennai Beach at 11 pm.
* The Central-Avadi electric train will be operated at 11.45 pm from Chennai Beach at 11.40 pm.
* The Central-Avadi electric train will be operated at 12.15 am from Chennai Beach at 12.20 am.
Visit news.dtnext.in to explore our interactive epaper!
Download the DT Next app for more exciting features!
Click here for iOS
Click here for Android