Fire breaks out at Madras Medical College; no casualties

The incident happened due to a short circuit that happened while workers were clearing bushes at the hostel premises
Fire and rescue personnel at Madras Medical College
Fire and rescue personnel at Madras Medical College

CHENNAI: A fire broke out inside the Madras Medical College and no casualties were reported on Wednesday.

The incident happened due to a short circuit that happened while workers were clearing bushes at the hostel premises.

The incident took place around 4:30 pm. On information, fire and rescue personnel rushed to the spot and tried to douse the fire.

More details to come.

Visit news.dtnext.in to explore our interactive epaper!

Download the DT Next app for more exciting features!

Click here for iOS

Click here for Android

Related Stories

No stories found.
DT next
www.dtnext.in