Mobile network server room catches fire

A major mishap was averted in West Mogappair when a mobile server room at Nolambur main road caught fire on Tuesday. JJ Nagar fire personnel led by Rajendran put out the fire within 30 minutes.
Mobile network server room catches fire
Representative Image

Chennai

The server room was located on the first floor of a building, which has Syndicate Bank branch in the ground floor. An electric spark is said to have caused the fire. A provisional store owner from the adjacent street noticed smoke emanating from the building and alerted the fire station. 
Rajendran said the smoke was heavy as wires caught fire making it difficult to locate the source of the flames. Had the fire not been controlled in time, it might have caused damage to the bank premises, added the official.

Related Stories

No stories found.
DT next
www.dtnext.in