Many have made new lifestyle choices after the lockdown and one among them is fitness. In this celeb fitness series, we share the fitness secrets of your favourite actors
- Be it on the treadmill or just walking in a limited space, start and end walk at an easy pace. Do not rush.
- To achieve tangible benefits, walk for 30 minutes daily.
- If you are a beginner, go for singlearm rows, lateral raises and hammer curls. Repeat this for 10-15 times.
- If you have stability balls at home, you can do chest presses by balancing on the ball.
- Even if you are watching TV, you can do dumbbell exercises. Benefits: Build upper torso, strengthen arms and shoulders, improves posture
- Side plank is one of the best core exercises for the abs -- start on one side with your feet together and one forearm below your shoulder. Raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet. Hold this position for 20-30 seconds without letting your hips drop. Repeat the same on the other side.
- Elbow plank - Place your elbows directly beneath your shoulders and forearms firmly on the ground. Feet should be hip-width apart. Now, tighten your abs and raise your hips into the air.