Broccoli is juicy, fresh, firm and needs to be cooked right. Here are a few ways to cook them:
* Baked broccoli: Toss some broccoli with olive oil, salt and bake it at 400 degrees for 20 mins. Add grated cheese on top to give it a cheesy twist and enjoy the addictive side dish.
* Broccoli salad: Enjoy a nutritious, delicious lunch with crispy broccoli florets, carrots and bell peppers tossed together along with roasted cumin seeds and garlic.
* Buttermilk chicken with grilled broccoli: Chicken marinated and cooked in smooth buttermilk is cooked to perfection and served with chilli and garlic sauce, chopped nuts and a huge portion of freshly grilled broccoli.
* Broccoli chaat: Tamarind, pepper, masalas, curry leaves and 20 minutes is all you need for this gorgeous broccoli chaat.
* Broccoli crepe: Mash broccoli and add it into a creamy crepe batter. Top it with grated cheese, bread cumbs and melted butter before enjoying this savoury crepe.
* Broccoli soup: Blend some cooked or leftover broccoli with cream. Season with sea salt, pepper. Enjoy this thick, creamy, healthy and perfect soup after topping it with some crunchy croutons.
* Broccoli pasta: Simple ingredients along with broccoli like garlic, chili flakes and Parmesan drizzled with olive oil come together to produce a substantial and delectable meal in not more than 15 minutes.
* Steamed salmon with broccoli: Steam some fresh salmon with a generous load of onions, garlic, ginger and groundnut oil. Pair it with blanched broccoli that is tossed with sesame seeds, soy and ginger dressing to enjoy the amazing meal.
* Broccoli with roasted bell pepper: Yellow and red peppers, broccoli and spring onions, all tossed together with some mild seasoning and crunchy apricots will make a healthy, filling salad.
* Broccoli quinoa fried rice: Add cooked quinoa, scrambled egg with sauted onions, broccoli and garlic. Don't forget to season it with salt and pepper.