Detox water has come in handy and is the popular choice among people.
They are all very easy to make, require only a few ingredients and the best part is you can mix and match ingredients to adapt the recipes to suit your personal palate.
Detox water helps to flush the toxins in your body quicker than the average plain water. However, these recipes also help in replacing high-calorie drinks and keep your hunger at bay in a healthy way. Here are a few recipes for you to choose from: * Strawberry and kiwi water: For making this perfect summer drink, add a couple of chopped strawberries and kiwis to your pitcher and let it sit in the fridge and seep through for a few hours before you enjoy it. Rich in Vitamin A and E, they are great for your skin and contain anti-aging properties.
* Apple cinnamon detox water: This delicious water helps boost your metabolism and is great for weight loss. Add thinly sliced apples along with a stick of cinnamon to your pitcher filled with water. Serve them cool.
* Strawberrry vitamin water: Filled with vitamins and anti-inflammatory ingredients, this recipe will need you a cup of strawberries and cubed watermelon added into your pitcher with a pinch of salt. Feel free to flavor it with some fresh cilantro or mint for a refreshing aftertaste.
* ACV detox water: Apple cider vinegar has so many benefits and infusing it with water makes it a magical drink. Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and a preferred sweetener into a pitcher of water. Blend it for ten seconds and enjoy the drink topped with thinly sliced apples.
* Cucumber lemon water: A delicious water that helps in boosting your immune system. Mix 8 cups of water with a sliced cucumber and lemon and some mint leaves in a pitcher and refrigerate it overnight to enjoy its full bebefits.
* Aloe detox water: Eliminating fatigue and enhancing digestion, this is a recipe you don't want to miss. Split the aloe vera leaf to remove the gel. Mix two tablespoons of aloe gel with some water and lemon in a blender and process for about a minute to enjoy the drink.
* Lemon and ginger detox water: Ginger has wonderful detox properties. To make this, take the juice a halved lemon and grate some ginger along and add it into pitcher filled with water. The drink also acts as a pain reliever.