The pandemic has changed the way we look at socialising or entertaining with friends or family. Most of us prefer spending our time at intimate gatherings with just a few friends. This has meant low key dressing; understated silhouettes in subtle colours.
* Opt for easy to wear styles with minimal accessories
* Sequins, exaggerated sleeves/skirts and metallics have taken a backseat
* You can try festive wear in classic silhouettes with light embroidery
* Clean cuts, exceptional tailoring in classic styles are preferred over party silhouettes (bodycon, metallic dresses and bling accessories)
* The only accessory in focus are trendy matching masks with or without chains. Avoid embroidered or sequined ones though Honestly, this transition or change has been a welcome one, with the focus on quality time spent with friends and family. There is no pressure to dress up or put on too much makeup.