Among body oils, Almond oil is best suited for face cleansing and skin purification.
Here are some quick easy methods to benefit from Almond oil for your skin related problems.
* Mix honey and almond oil in equal quantities. Apply it on your face and leave it to soak overnight. Wash your face with warm water the next morning. This exfoliates impurities and purifies your skin.
* Mix 1 teaspoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it to your skin. This will reduce the pimples and pimple marks on your face.
* Almond oil can be applied daily on your lips to reduce lip blackening. If you want your lip to be red, apply beet-root juice on your lips daily. You can see visible changes in 2-3 days.
* Mix one teaspoon of aloe vera juice and half a teaspoon of almond oil. Apply it on your face and gently massage your skin for about 5-10 minutes. Then apply warm water to your face to wash it off. This helps for beautiful, smooth skin.
* Mix 1 teaspoon of rose water with ½ spoon almond oil. Apply on your face, soak it overnight and wash your face with warm water the next morning. This helps to remove impurities from your skin.