After spending time primping and buffing yourself, there’s nothing worse than looking in the mirror and realising that you've got something wrong going on.
Sometimes, women love merchandise so much that they end up buying and wearing a wrong available size. Choose sizes in outfits and shoes that flatter your form so you can wear them with more confidence.
- Women get excited to wear new footwear to the big meeting day, and it can lead to a limp
- walk instead. A catwalk in new footwear at home with socks on, will relax them and make them ready for the big day.
- Overdrawn brows are a complete no. There’s a finely drawn line between bold brows and something totally over-the-top. Using a lot of product makes the eyebrow look painted and darker than it should.
- Not applying a primer or a base can make or break your look. A primer is a must as it moisturises your skin and keeps your make-up in place.
- Exfoliating is a must but if exfoliating is done too vigorously, you can end up scratching the surface of your skin’s protective barrier, leaving it open to infection and exposure to environmental toxins.