The year 2019 will be a season of contrasts as all the previous fashion rules will be broken. Untraditional aesthetics will take the spotlight, menswear and womenswear will shift through global cultures and comfort will be the key. We list some ways to revamp your closet in 2019.
- Aquasorb apparels: Following are some of the untraditional aesthetic trends that would be the talk of the town for the coming year. Like heat lock apparels, which are lightweight fabrics with microfiber to regulate the body temperature. Aquasorb apparels which block rain and snow and allow vapours to dry the heat.
- Baggier clothing: This year, oversized, unstructured outerwear will rule the trend. From classic and fitted to unstructured and modern, tracksuits will become a major fashion staple. The trousers will become baggier as hemlines will get wider. This season’s twist comes in the pastel pile-up head-to-toe in layers and tiers upon tiers of the same shade. Be it apparels, shoes or bags, this trend will work well in all cases. In accessories, statement belts will be seen everywhere.
- Say hi to big sunnies: The eyewear trend that is bound to transform your entire look is big sunnies in edgy colours! The narrow sunglasses have stayed in vogue massively this year and 2019 will witness a stylish comeback of large glares. The oversized sunglasses are designed to accentuate any look and never go out of style in the age of ever-changing trends. Get your hands on the trendsetting sunglasses to be an ultimate head-turner wherever you go.
- Minimalistic eyewear: The perfect companion in 2019 for any occasion would be the all-time favourite — minimalistic glasses owing to their versatility and charming appeal. So wait no more! Bid adieu to your mundane shades and let your eyes do the talking with ‘barely-there’ shades.
- White sneakers: White men’s trainers are a must if you want to wear something sporty yet trendy. One could argue that they get dirty but they go with everything and the colour gives us the option to play with it when you play with winter layering.